- 1 recipe of Monster Cookie Dough Dip with the following alterations: 1/2 the cream cheese, 1/2 the butter, 1/2 the oats. (I did feel like these were pretty sweet- so you may want to play with decreasing the powdered sugar and increasing the oats or flour instead… just an idea).
- 1 package melted chocolate candiquik, melting chocolates, or semi-sweet chocolate chips (won’t harden as well, but will probably taste best
You can use any dipping method you’d like (freeze or don’t freeze)– the dough isn’t difficult to work with at all. But here’s the method that worked well for me:
1. Scoop tablespoonfuls of dough into rounded balls. Place in a tupperware container, using wax papers to keep layers separate. Freeze the dough for 4-6 hours.
2. Use a toothpick inserted into the dough ball and dip into the melted chocolate. Gently shake off excess chocolate and set on wax paper with toothpick still inserted.
3. Work with 3 or 4 dough balls at a time, keeping the rest in the freezer. Pull out the toothpicks when dry (only takes a few seconds), and continue to reuse toothpicks throughout the rest of the batch (or use all new ones if you don’t mind the waste).
4. With a little strategic drizzling, no one will even notice the hole left from the toothpick
Can I offer you more Monster Cookies?
How about more Dough/Batter?