M&M Brownie Batter Dip
Some things in life are just right.
Like Ross and Rachel.
Or spreadable chocolate.
The way that skinny jeans go perfectly with ballet flats.
The Bath & Body Works Semi-Anual Sale.
And the fact that food trucks are trending in popularity.
(I mean, mobile restaurants?! That’s a no-brainer, people.)
This M&M Brownie Batter dip… it just feels right, doesn’t it?
Brownie batter that you just eat. You’re not even supposed to bake it. And it’s chock full of mini M&Ms!! Spread it on graham crackers, pretzels, fruit– anything and everything you can think of. It alllllllllllll goes.
And if you can’t find anything to dip… a spoon will work just fine ;)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 2 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 5 tbsp. all purpose flour
- 5 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2-3 tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 cup mini M&Ms
- Using a mixer or food processor, beat together the cream cheese and the butter until smooth.
- Add the brown sugar, cocoa powder, flour, vanilla, salt, and 1 tbsp milk. Mix until mostly smooth. (mine stayed a little lumpy until I added all the other ingredients)
- Add the powdered sugar and another tablespoon of milk. Beat until smooth. Add another tablespoon of milk if the dip is to thick for your liking, but I usually stop at 2 tablespoons.
- Mix in the chocolate M&Ms and transfer to serving dish.
- Serve immediately with dippers. You can keep it chilled until ready to serve, but allow it to soften on the counter top for 10-20 minutes before serving.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Have you made a Something Swanky recipe? Post it on Instagram and tag me @somethingswanky or use the hashtag #somethingswankyrecipes. I’d love to re-post!
Ashton is the owner and author ofSomething Swanky. Although first and foremost a wife and mother, she considers herself an online entrepreneur, freelance writer and photographer, and brand ambassador.Her focus is in food styling, food photography and recipe development.
Latest posts by Ashton (see all)