I love chocolate and cinnamon.
Mexican Hot Chocolate is one of my favorite winter treats–
and with cinnamon marshmallows and cinnamon M&Ms on the shelves this year,
I knew I had to make rice krispie treats!
And, even better, I heard a rumor that the cinnamon M&Ms are on clearance at Target this week!
(if you can’t find cinnamon marshmallows or cinnamon M&Ms in your store, just substitute in 1 tsp of cinnamon with regular marshmallows and use plain M&Ms)
Mexican Hot Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats
by Ashton Swank
- 1-10 oz. package Cinnamon Marshmallows
- 3/4 package Cocoa Krispies
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- 1 package Cinnamon M&Ms
- 2 c. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- Microwave the marshmallows and the 3 tbsp. of butter together for about 90 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Mix in the cocoa krispies until completely coated with the marshmallows. Mix in the M&Ms.
- Press into a well greased 9×13 baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the butter and the chocolate chips. Microwave 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
- Spread over the krispie treats.
Powered by Recipage
Please visit my Party Page for a more complete index of Link Parties.
If you host a regular link party, please add it to my Party Page!