German Chocolate Cupcakes
Caramel Coconut Pecan Frosting for German Chocolate Cupcakes
Recipe Slightly Adapted from: Recipe.com
- 1 (5 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/3 c. butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 c. sweetened flaked coconut (you can add more if you’d like)
- 3/4 c. chopped pecans
- Over medium heat, whisk together the milk, sugar, butter, and egg yolks in a medium saucepan. Whisk constantly until smooth, thick, and golden brown.
- Remove from heat and add the coconut and pecans. Mix in with a rubber spatula.
- Let cool slightly before topping cupcakes!