I love peppermint and candy cane stripes at Christmas time.
I love white chocolate fudge anytime.
I love easy desserts.
And I love desserts that are pretty too.
I’d prefer to eat my dessert straight from the dish with a spoon.
Cutting up individual portions just slows me down.
Enter: White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge in a Jar.
It’s basically the same recipe I used for the Candy Corn Fudge– just chocolate and sweetened condensed milk all melted together and then chilled to be firm.
Oh, and did I mention that half of this fudge uses Candy Cane Hershey Kisses?
White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk, to be used separately
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 3 cups candy cane Hershey Kisses, unwrapped
- Red food coloring and crushed candy canes, for decoration
- Over medium heat, mix together the white chocolate chips and one can of sweetened condensed milk in one saucepan, and the other can of sweetened condensed milk and the candy cane Hershey Kisses another saucepan. Stir each one until melted and smooth.
- Add red food coloring the the candy cane Hershey Kiss batch of fudge if desired.
- Layer the white chocolate fudge and the peppermint fudge in a lined 9×9 baking dish or in jars to give away.
- Top with crushed candy canes. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
Please visit my Party Page for a more complete index of Link Parties.
If you host a regular link party, please add it to my Party Page!