For the Cookies:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups AP flour
- 1 package Cadbury Chocolate Eggs (in the purple bag)
For the Fudge:
- 1 1/2 c. semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk
1. Make the fudge filling by combing the sweetened condensed milk and the chocolate chips over low heat on the stove top. Once it’s melted and smooth, remove from heat and set aside.
2. In a stand mixer, cream the butter and sugars using a paddle attachment.
3. Add vanilla and eggs, mix thoroughly.
4. Add the remaining ingredients except for the Cadbury Eggs. Mix thoroughly.
5. Pour in the bag of Cadbury Eggs and mix on medium-high so the paddle crushes most of the eggs.
6. Scoop out the dough one heaping tablespoon at a time onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Only bake 6 cookies at a time (these are going to be big!).
7. Press each cookie with your fingers or with a tablespoon to flatten a little and make a well for the fudge.
11. Bake at 375 for 10 minutes or until slightly golden at the edges.