Oreo Crust = the dirt
Green Fudge = the field
Chocolate Covered Almond = the football
Make it. (Measure it.) Love it.
Football Field Fudge
For the Fudge
- 1 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- Green food coloring
For the Crust (by Crazy For Crust)
- 12 Oreos
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
For the Footballs
- 9 chocolate covered almonds
- 1/4 c. white melting chocolate, melted
- Crush the oreos and mix them with the melted butter. Press into the bottom of a lined 9×9 baking dish. Bake for 3-5 minutes, depending on how crunchy you want.
- Over low heat, combine the chocolate chips and the sweetened condensed milk. Stir until melted and smooth, and pulling away from the edges of the pot.
- Mix in the green food coloring. Pour over the oreo crust. Refrigerate for at least two hours or let cool overnight.
- Pipe on the white melting chocolate to look like football seams on the almonds. (If you’re ambitious and have more time– and a more successful batch of fudge– than I did, pipe on the yard lines!)
Powered by Recipage
More Fudge Recipes:
- Candy Corn Fudge
- White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge in a Jar
- BYU Bookstore Copycat Pralines and Cream Fudge
More Football Recipes:
Please visit my Party Page for a more complete index of Link Parties.
If you host a regular link party, please add it to my Party Page!