Favorite Brownies (Hershey's)
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9x9 baking dish.
- Beat together butter, sugar and vanilla in a stand mixer bowl. Add eggs; beat well. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to egg mixture, beating until well blended.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Serves 9-12