Something Swanky is a copyrighted blog, which means…
This stuff is OK to do:
- Use recipes from this blog on your own blog only if you:
- cite Something Swanky (with a link) as the source
- use your own photos
- Pin Something Swanky Posts
- Link Something Swanky posts to your FB pages and/or Twitter timelines
- Share a link to one of my design tutorials along with a description of the tutorial.
- Say lots and lots of nice things about this blog to everyone you meet :)
- As a courtesy, it would be appreciated if you modify a recipe of mine to cite Something Swanky as the recipe source by using “Recipe inspired by…” or “Recipe adapted from…”
This stuff is NOT OK to do:
- Use my original recipes on your own blog without citing me as the source.
- Use my photos without permission.
- Slightly modify one of my recipes and claim it as your own.
- Copy an entire recipe into the Pin description of your pin.
- Copy any portion of my design tutorials into a post on your blog without my permission.
- Copy any of the graphics from my blog.
My husband and I are still “poor, starving, college kids.” Which means– I want to make money from this blog! To that end, I do accept compensation (both monetary and product) to write reviews, run ads, and tout shops/blogs on my social media pages and in posts.
However– anything I say will always be my 100% honest opinion!!