If Death by Chocolate is the way you want to go, this cake is for you! Devil’s Food Cake, hot fudge sauce, chocolate Cool Whip Frosting, chocolate candy and chocolate chunks, and a magic shell drizzle right on top.
I’m in the mood for a game, who’s in??
It’s one of those get-to-know you games, so you’ll have to leave me a comment with your answers to the questions. I’ll number the questions and make them bold, and then you simply number your answers in a comment! Sounds fun, right!?
I’ll go first…
1. Tell me something about your yesterday… I made 4 dessserts and photographed them, all before church! …which we were late for. Of course.
2. What is the last book you read? I’m still in the middle of Overcoming Emotional Eating, by Geneen Roth. …Oh, I’m aware of the irony. Don’t you worry.
3. Are you the oldest, middle, or youngest child in your family? How many siblings? I’m the oldest of 6.
4. What’s something that makes you happy? New things. Any new things. I’m something of a spend-a-holic, and I just love buying and holding something new.
5. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? I’m a homebody, and I love to stay home! So out of all the places in the world, I want to be here in my home with my husband and daughter.
6. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate!
If you answered ‘chocolate’ to #6, you are definitely in the right place! I love getting creative with poke cakes, and this was was just way too much fun! Something I love about this one (and all of them really) is that you can play with the toppings so much here. Use any of your favorite chocolate toppings! I’ll make a few suggestions, but really anything chocolate goes!
And thanks for playing my little game with me tonight! I can’t wait to see what some of your answers are and get to know you better!!
Don’t miss a bite!
Connect with Something Swanky:
Are you a chocoholic? Then I know you’ll love these other chocolate recipes from me and my friends!