Cookies N’ Cream Stuffed Cupcakes with White Chocolate
- 1 batch of your favorite chocolate cupcakes
- 1 bag of White Chocolate Melting Discs
- 1 package of Oreos
- 1 Recipe Cookies N’ Cream Buttercream (recipe below)
- Cut a small filling hole in the top of each cupcake. Reserve the caps.
- Fill each hole with a tablespoon of the Cookies N’ Cream buttercream.
3. Spoon melted white chocolate over the top of each cupcake.
4. Sprinkle with crushed Oreos.
Cookies N’ Cream Buttercream
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1/2 c. shortening
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- Crushed up Oreos (the amount just depends on how much you like)
- Whisk together the butter and shortening.
- Add the powdered sugar and milk alternately, beginning and ending with the powdered sugar and beating well between additions. If you want it thinner: add more milk a tablespoon at a time to reach desired consistency.
- Mix in the vanilla.
- Use a rubber spatula to mix in the oreos.