Cookies & Cream Sundae Sauce
- 8 regular sized Cookies & Cream Hershey’s chocolate bars*
- 3/4 c. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 c. – 1/2 c. White Chocolate Chips
- Break the Hershey bars in pieces into a medium sized saucepan. Add the whipping cream.
- Stir over low heat until melted.
- Add in 1/4 c. white chocolate chips and stir until partially melted. If you’d like the sauce to be a little thicker, add more white chocolate chips. If you like it thinner, stick with 1/4 c.
- Remove from heat and serve over ice cream!
Latest posts by Ashton (see all)
- Vanilla Bean Fudge - December 17, 2014
- How to Frost Cookies like a Pro using Canned Frosting… with your kids! - December 15, 2014
- Party Popcorn Saturday: Chocolate Covered Potato Chip Popcorn - December 13, 2014