Cookies & Cream Sundae Sauce
- 8 regular sized Cookies & Cream Hershey’s chocolate bars*
- 3/4 c. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 c. – 1/2 c. White Chocolate Chips
- Break the Hershey bars in pieces into a medium sized saucepan. Add the whipping cream.
- Stir over low heat until melted.
- Add in 1/4 c. white chocolate chips and stir until partially melted. If you’d like the sauce to be a little thicker, add more white chocolate chips. If you like it thinner, stick with 1/4 c.
- Remove from heat and serve over ice cream!
Latest posts by Ashton (see all)
- Cake Man Raven’s Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting - February 9, 2016
- Chocolate Stuffed M&M’S® Skillet Cookie - February 8, 2016
- Last Minute Super Bowl Recipes + Dad’s Famous Chili Recipe - February 7, 2016