Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies are about as good as it gets! Real cream cheese in the dough gives these cookies their REAL cheesecake taste!
Cheesecake cookies have been floating around in my head for a few months now. And I don’t mean cheesecake on top of a cookie, or cheesecake bars with a cookie crust, or cheesecake stuffed cookies. I don’t even mean cookies flavored with cheesecake pudding mix (although those are tasty ;) ).
No. I’ve been craving cookies that contained real cream cheese and a lot of it! And let me tell you, these do the trick! That cream cheese flavor comes bursting through with every bite and gives the cookie a luscious, soft texture unparallelled by other cookies.
And when it comes to REAL Cream Cheese flavor, no other brand does it quite like Philadelphia Cream Cheese does it! Here are four standards Philadelphia has for their cream cheese that sets them apart from the rest:
- They only use fresh, local milk and real, wholesome cream, ensuring a delicious taste.
- The ingredients go from farm to product to fridge in 6 days! That’s fresh, people!
- Real, and only real, ingredients go into PHILADELPHIA’s cream cheeses.
- Limited use of preservatives (and none at all in the bricks of cream cheese)!
Take a moment to join Philadelphia in their “6 Day to Delicious” campaign to end hunger. Every time this video is shared, Philadelphia will donate a dollar towards providing meals to hungry children through the Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry campaign.
Recipe from: But Mama, I’m Hungry!
Cream Cheese Desserts from Friends:
I was compensated for this post by Philadephia Cream Cheese
Latest posts by Ashton (see all)
- Party Popcon Saturday: Cran-Apple Cinnamon Popcorn - December 20, 2014
- Rocky Road Fudge - December 18, 2014
- Vanilla Bean Fudge - December 17, 2014