I’m all about the cookie cups lately. Can’t stop making them.
Don’t know why I’d want to anyhow. They’re absolutely fantastic.
Quick. Easy. Bite sized. And it’s a cookie + frosting– which I’m always a fan of.
This particular cookie cup combines some of my very favorite fall flavors: cheesecake, caramel, pumpkin, and chocolate.
Oh yes, you read that right: “and CHOCOLATE.” I just couldn’t include “chocolate” in the title… too many words. But, trust me, it’s there.
Feel free to use your own pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe instead if you’d like, but I’m giving you my favorite right here:
Cheesecake Caramel Pumpkin Cups:
You will need:
- 1 recipe Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (follows)
- 1 recipe Cheesecake Buttercream (follows)
- Prepared or store bought caramel sauce
- Chopped Pecans (optional)
- Mini Muffin Tin
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 c. canned pumpkin
- 1 c. semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
- Using a stand mixer and paddle attachment, combine all ingredients, saving the chocolate chips for last.
- Drop 1/2 tablespoons into lined mini muffin tin.*
- Bake at 350º for 9 minutes.
- Press the back of a tablespoon into the tops of cookies to create a shallow “bowl.”
- Remove to wire rack to cool.
*Drop by tablespoons on parchment paper for normal cookies.
- 8 oz. regular cream cheese
- 1/4 c. butter, softened
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 c. confectioners sugar (more or less for desired consistency)
- In a stand mixer, whisk together the cream cheese and butter.
- Alternately add 1 cup of confectioner’s sugar with 1 wet ingredient until all ingredients have been added, whisking in between additions.
- Pipe cheesecake buttercream into cookie cups.
- Drizzle with caramel and sprinkle with pecans.
I link up to these wonderful Link Parties every day! If you host a regular link party, please add your party to this page and I’ll be there!
These sites require in-post link backs to participate: