Caramel Pretzel Butterscotch Fudge
It’s been one of those days, you know?
Not a bad one though. Not at all. In fact, we’ve had a lot of fun. But it feels like I woke up, took a shower, and now it’s 9:00pm.
On the one hand, our Christmas shopping is finally done, the treats and teddies have been delivered to the hospital, and Chris should be finished cleaning the apartment any minute (what a catch, right?).
But, on the other hand– the money is now gone, no posts have been written for next week, teacher treats still need to be made, and I’m so far behind in all of my Facebook Blogger Support groups that they’ll be calling for my head any moment now!
And all I want to do is watch Downton Abbey in bed. With hot chocolate. And FB chat.
As for the teacher treats…. I believe fudge is on the menu tonight :)
Notes about this recipe:
- The amount of Rolos and pretzels used can vary according to your texture and taste preferences. It’s not rocket science– just use whatever amount looks good to you!
- Seriously, don’t take the burner of LOW heat.
- Do a pretzel and Nutella swirl.
- Cover the top in a ganache thick enough to be solid (but soft) at room temperature. Mmmmm!
Fudge from Friends:
- White Chocolate Pretzel Fudge by Buns in My Oven
- Blueberry Pie Fudge by Crazy For Crust
- Almond Fudge Bites by Shugary Sweets
Latest posts by Ashton (see all)
- Rocky Road Fudge - December 18, 2014
- Vanilla Bean Fudge - December 17, 2014
- How to Frost Cookies like a Pro using Canned Frosting… with your kids! - December 15, 2014