Candy Cane Kiss Shortbread Cookies
-2 cups all purpose flour
-1/4 teaspoon salt
-1 cup unsalted butter, softened
-1 cup granulated sugar
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
-1 large egg yolk
-6 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, chopped
-1 cup chopped Hershey’s Candy Cane Kisses
-2 ounces white chocolate
2. Press the dough into a parchment lined cookie sheet (9×13).
3. Bake at 350º until golden brown and slightly puffed and edges begin to come away from sides of pan, about 30 minutes.
4. Immediately sprinkle bittersweet chocolate over. Let stand until chocolate softens, about 3 minutes. Using small offset spatula, spread bittersweet chocolate over top of cookie in thin even layer. Immediately sprinkle on chopped candy cane kisses.
5. Melt white chocolate and drizzle over.
6. Let cool and break apart or cut into 1 inch squares.
Latest posts by Ashton (see all)
- Party Popcon Saturday: Cran-Apple Cinnamon Popcorn - December 20, 2014
- Rocky Road Fudge - December 18, 2014
- Vanilla Bean Fudge - December 17, 2014