I have something important to share with you today, so I hope you’ll forgive me for luring you here with Biscoff.
In cheesecake pudding cookies.
With white chocolate chunks…….
We’ll get to the cookies. I swear it.
But first things first. And today, something besides cookies is first.
–WAIT! I didn’t mean that!! I take it back, I take it back! Pretend I didn’t say it. Are we still friends??
So back to my announcement:
Dorothy, from Crazy for Crust
, and I have been working on a super-duper top secret project forevvvverrrrr
for the past 2 months…
It’s an online blogging conference!! And it’s as simple (and awesome) as it sounds: yes, online. No need to travel. No need to find a babysitter. No need to get out of your PJ’s!
Blog conferences have speakers, and so does Online BlogCon! Our “speakers” are from some of your favorite blogs: Cookies & Cups, Love from the Oven, and many more! Check out all our guest speakers here. Each of our speakers is going to write a post on something to do with blogging: from photography to working with sponsors, and everything in between. We also hope to do lots of fun giveaways and some local meet ‘n greet sessions after the conference. It’s going to be great! Go check it out and see for yourself!
Online BlogCon is taking place October 22-24, 2012, so mark your calendars! Registration is now open and we hope to make this a huge success. Finally, a conference that everyone can attend!
We are currently seeking bloggers to help in the following positions:
- Social Media Affiliate – you have a solid social media following and are willing to help us promote Online BlogCon on your social media pages. In return, we’ll promote YOU by adding your links to our BlogCon Team page!
- Meet & Greet Host – you live in a metro area and are willing to help us arrange a meet and greet for fellow bloggers nearby.
- Sponsor – you have a blog or online business that you would like advertise on Online BlogCon, Something Swanky, and Crazy For Crust and their respective social media pages. Please request a media kit for more details and for sponsorship packages.
And since we’re all friends here, I don’t mind telling you that I’ve been a nervous wreck all day thinking about tonight’s big “launch.” Like knots in my stomach, palms sweating kind of nervous. So….. if you wanted to leave a nice and encouraging comment… it wouldn’t kill me ;)
Ok… Wanna get back to those cookies??
Frankly, there’s not much to say about these cookies, is there? They’re so obvious. Why wouldn’t you make these cookies? I mean, how could these cookies possibly not happen??
Pudding Cookies. Check, check.
And sooooo addictive. It’s just like when you’re eating Biscoff out of the jar, and you say to yourself “just one spoonful, and that’s it. Ok… just one more, but that’s it. …ok, seriously, this is the last spoonful!”
It’s just. like. that. Like eating biscoff out of the jar, but all warm and fluffy with white chocolatey insides…
Enjoy the recipe! And don’t forget to go register for Online BlogCon
Biscoff Cheesecake Pudding Cookies + Online BlogCon 2012
- 3/4 c. butter, softened
- 1/2 c. Biscoff spread
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 1/4 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 small box instant cheesecake pudding
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- Whisk together all dry ingredients (reserving the chocolate chips) in a bowl and set aside.
- Beat the butter, biscoff, and both sugars until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in the dry ingredients, careful not to over mix. Fold in the white chips.
- Scoop by heaping tablespoons onto a lined, ungreased baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350º for 10 minutes. Let cool on pan for 5 minutes before removing to wire rack. Makes approx. 2 1/2 dozen cookies.