5 Really Awesome Things about Glasses USA
So here’s the story behind this post… most of the time, I try to keep my review posts to super relevant products and services like blog design or Hershey Kisses. Desserts and designs. That’s me.
When GlassesUSA.com contacted me about reviewing a pair of their prescription glasses on Something Swanky, I thought “nah… not my type!” But as my finger hovered over the mouse, ready to click delete, a little voice in the back of my head said, “Oh, but honey! Youneed some new glasses.”
(My old pair has been toddler damaged and self-repaired about 47 times. No bueno.)
I decided I’d take a look around GlassesUSA.com before saying no in haste. And I am so very glad I did! There are lots of things I love about the site, the selection, and my new eyeglasses, but I’ve narrowed it down to 5 really awesome things about GlassesUSA:
1) I love the browsing categories! They make it super easy to find the style and the price you’re looking for. I especially love that there’s actually a category for “nerdy” glasses. How awesome?? I knew I wanted something a little funky (compared to the rest of my toddler-mom wardrobe), but something I’d be comfortable wearing out and about. Ironically, the “Nerdy” glasses were exactly what I was looking for! SO CUTE.
2) I love the “Deals of the Week” selection. It made finding a pair of glasses priced within my budget an absolute cinch. And it’s not like there were just one or two frames to choose from– there were tons!
3) I love the new share-able Virtual Mirror Feature! You can totally get an idea of what they’ll look like on you just by uploading a picture of yourself or using a webcam! …I may or may not have tried on a few dozen pairs. While sticking my tongue out. And giving myself bunny ears.
You can try it out for yourself right here! Just start by clicking on your gender…
Wasn’t that fun??
4) I love how simple the ordering process is. Just have your prescription handy, and you’ll be done in a jiff!
5) I love how cute my frames are!! In fact, when my little brother saw me wearing them, he asked if I was going to start trying to be a little more trendy now?
Nothing like a little brother to remind you how totally “not with it” and “uncool” you really are. Thank heavens for my new trendy glasses! Apparently, they’re rescuing me from my current non-trendy-toddler-mom look. Ironic for frames labeled “nerdy.” Yes?
Speaking of nerdy… I’ve got a Nook full of The Hunger Games and a pile of Candy Cane Hershey Kisses waiting for me. So, I’m off to take care of that, if you don’t mind. ;)
Pssst- buy glasses from GlassesUSA.com and receive 10% of any order by using the code: Blog10 !!!!
More Deets about GlassesUSA.com…
Besides their high quality frames and lenses, they offer:
- 110% lowest price guarantee and a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- A generous refer-a-friend program (You can get $30 for each first purchase a referred friend makes – and use the $30 towards your next pair of glasses)
- A Facebook page and Twitter feed with exclusive discounts for fans
Discount Codes & Promotions:
- The most current discount codes can be found here Sales & Coupons
- Take 10% off any order. Code: Blog10
View my disclosure policy on product reviews here.
Latest posts by Ashton (see all)
- Last Minute Super Bowl Recipes + Dad’s Famous Chili Recipe - February 7, 2016
- Our Week in Pictures + What I’m Loving - February 4, 2016
- Red Velvet Hugs & Kisses Blossom Cookies - February 3, 2016