18 Samoas Cookies Recipes
Welcome to three weeks of Girl Scout Cookie Recipes!
I’m spending the next three weeks creating different Girl Scout Cookie Concoctions.
SAMOAS (obviously, right?)
Let’s start off on the right foot:
18 versions of everybody’s favorite GSC :)
And make sure to come back throughout the week to see my dessert variations…
1. From: A Bicycle Build For Two
2. From: Bakers Royale
3.From: Life Currents
1. From: Once Upon a Plate
2. From: Babble
1. From: The Galley Gourmet
2. From: Virtual Goody Plate
3. From: Baking Bites
1. From: Broma Bakery
2. From: Chow.com
3. From: These Peas are Hollow
1. From: So Rumbly in My Tumbly
2. From: Five Recipes
3. From: Delectable Desserts
1. From: Amanda’s Cookin’
2. From: Serious Eats
3. From: Too Much Time
If you host a regular link party, please add it to my Party Page!
Ashton is the owner and author ofSomething Swanky. Although first and foremost a wife and mother, she considers herself an online entrepreneur, freelance writer and photographer, and brand ambassador.Her focus is in food styling, food photography and recipe development.
Latest posts by Ashton (see all)
- Yellow Birthday Cake with Creamy Chocolate Frosting - August 24, 2016
- Epicurious Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies - August 22, 2016
- Nutella Cookie Dough Ice Cream Cake - August 19, 2016