Rich fudgy brownies that taste like your favorite Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies!
This post is sponsored by Pillsbury.
Top 5 things I learned in Girl Scouts:
- Be careful when hot gluing pennies to hair clips. 😳
- Send the cookie order form to work with your Dad immediately upon receiving the form.
- Show up to meetings twinning with your best friend. With a matching side braid if possible.
- Surprisingly, moving up to ‘Brownies’ doesn’t mean you actually get brownies. Who knew?
- Always, always, ALWAYS stash the Thin Mints in the freezer as soon as the shipment gets in!
Is there anything in this world better than frozen Thin Mints?!
How about a frozen Thin Mint Brownie?
You guys… THIN MINT BROWNIES! And I don’t mean Thin-Mint-Brownies-that-you-have-to-wait-all-the-way-until-Girl-Scout-Cookie-season-to-make.
I mean whip-em-up-brownies made RIGHT NOW with a whisk and a bowl in your very own kitchen with just 4 simple ingredients. Interested?
Of course you are. Aren’t we all?!
The NEW Pillsbury™ Girl Scout Cookie™- Inspired Baking Mixes provide a way to recreate the crave-worthy flavors of Girl Scout Cookies® at home in the form of brownies, blondies and cupcakes with the ease of a convenient Pillsbury™ Girl Scout Cookie™ Flavored Baking Mix.
I mean, really. It’s about time somebody came up with this! amiright??
I think you’ll love these brownies no matter when you eat them. But my personal opinion is that you should really wait until they’ve cooled completely and given the flavors time to marry a bit before you dig in.
And if you really want them at their very best… just remember Girl Scout Lesson #5. 😏
Enjoy! And big thanks to Pillsbury for sponsoring this post.